ADVANCED PROCESSES AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR
ENHANCED ANAEROBIC DIGESTION
This book covers almost all the recent advancements in the industry starting from the emerging feed stocks to resource recovery of digestate; providing sufficient details on theories and practices, technologies and technology suppliers-
ADVANCEMENT IN FEED COMPOSITIONS:
- Emerging feed stocks
- Various co-digestion fed stocks and their characteristics
- Feed stocks energy values, ways to evaluate feed stocks’ biogas potential, etc.
FEED PRE-TREATMENT CATEGORIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES:
- Information on different feed pre-treatment technologies and commercial suppliers that sell them
- Specific information on food waste and source separated organic waste pre-treatment with examples from existing plants and technology suppliers.
ENHANCED ANAEROBIC DIGESTION PROCESS CONSIDERATION, CONFIGURATION, AND TECHNOLOGY SELECTION:
- Process considerations for optimal performance
- Process selection and configurations for enhancing digestion- feeding mode, reactor stages and configurations, enhancing solid loading and recirculation, different digester types and their performance requirements, etc.
- Special focus on co-digestion process consideration, and its specific operating conditions and challenges
BIOGAS CLEANING, UPGRADING AND UTILIZATION:
- Information on different biogas cleaning and upgrading technologies and suppliers
- Different biogas utilization options and related benefits
DIGESTATE TREATMENT AND RESOURCE RECOVERY:
- Different digestate treatment and enhancement options like drying, dewatering, evaporation, pyrolysis, gasification, etc. and their related technologies
- Emerging resource recovery options and end uses of digestate.